1. Open the "Brooktrout Configuration Tool" wizard and click "Advanced Mode."
2. In Advanced Mode, select the "SIP" node under "IP Call Control Modules" and then navigate to "IP Parameters" tab in the right pane.
3. Input the following values in the fields below:
- Primary Proxy Server: sip.t38fax.com
- Primary Registrar Server URL: sip.t38fax.com
- From Value: sip:YOUR_DID@sip.t38fax.com
=== Substitute YOUR_DID with your T38Fax.com DID ===
4. Click "Show Advanced >>" to show the remaining settings and then input the values below:
- Primary Registrar Server Address of Record: YOUR_DID@sip.t38fax.com
- Primary Registrar Server Username: YOUR_DID
- Primary Registrar Server Password: PASSWORD
5. Navigate to T.38 Parameters tab in the right pane and set the following:
- Fax Transporting Protocol: T.38 only
- Maximum Bit Rate: 14400
- Media Passthrough Timeout Inbound: 1000
- Media Passthrough Timeout Outbound: 15000
- Media Renegotiate Delay Inbound: 1000
- Media Renegotiate Delay Outbound: -1
- T30 Fast Notify: No
- UDPTL Redundancy Depth Control: 5
- UDPTL Redundancy Depth Image: 2
6. Exit the Brooktrout Configuration Tool saving your changes.
Afterwards start the Solgenia Facsys service.
More details on how to configure the Dialogic SR140 can be found at the URL below:https://www.dialogic.com/webhelp/Brooktrout/SDK65/WindowsEndUserGuide.pdfYou'll want to focus on the "Configuring SIP Call Control with a Proxy Server" area of the guide to configure "Dynamic routing by a Proxy server" with your T38Fax.com account.
NOTE: SIP Registrar Setup is required with your T38Fax.com account credentials.